Adds a totally new module to your Divi builder called Contact Extended and includes everything from our Divi Forms Google reCaptcha plugin.
NOTE: This module requires the Divi theme setting, under performance “Defer Jquery” and JQuery Migrate” to be disabled. This module replicates much of the Divi contact module, but it cannot be edited using the visual editor.
Here’s what you can do:
- New File upload field type ( upload limit, type restrictions, storage)
- Phone Input Mask – Add a fancy way of guiding users on how to input their phone number
- Visitor Auto Reply Email: Option for user to receive email upon form submittal. If checked, a single text box appears for subject line and a WYSIWYG or HTML or box appears for the email body text
- Custom Subject Line: Ability to customize subject line for notification email the admin receives
- Saved Submissions: Submissions are saved to the database and accessible at any time from the plugin settings page.
- Redirect URL Target: When enabled, show checkbox with option to open redirection in new tab. Now, your users can download a file like a pdf after they submit the form
- PayPal Integration: Allow for your customers to pay through PayPal using the contact form.
- Google reCaptcha: Integration with the Contact, Contact Extended, Opt-in, and Login modules
- reCaptcha and button alignment
- MailChimp integration: The unlimited license will come with the additional MailChimp integration plugin so that you can build a subscriber base from visitors who submit forms from your websites.
If you have purchased the Divi Forms Google reCaptcha plugin, message me with your email and you will get a coupon. Delete the Divi Forms reCaptcha plugin before installing this one.
Check out the Tutorial Video
NOTE: This module replicates much of the Divi contact module, but it cannot be edited using the visual editor.To purchase a single site license, please see click here.